Welcome to Click Communications Limited ( CCL), we provide Website Services and IT enabled solutions including Church Data Management System www.saintsbook.org , Client Service System (www.clientserviceplus.com) , Bulk SMS and Voice Call Services (www.nstacom.com ) (www.connect.boxgh.com) and Website Service (www.web.clickcomgh.com)
Below are our terms and conditions that apply to all who visit our website or sign up for any of our web services. These terms are intended to protect our interest and that of our visitors and users. Click Communications Limited provides a wide range of services including web service, media consultancy and multimedia services.
1.1. Our Purpose
We design innovative IT-enabled solutions for individuals, businesses, organizations and corporate Institutions to promote their activities and help them maximize profit. We see ourselves as partners of our clients’ businesses with a commitment to support their business growth through our world-class services. To this end we support churches with church management system of our users achieve their own a functional website at their specification for their business or organization and just pay a token fee with a back-end to easily manage their websites.
1.2. Legal Agreement
You may visit our websites and/or use the Click Communications Web Services only if you fully agree to our Terms and Conditions – and by using and/or registering to any of the Click Communications Services, you signify and affirm your informed consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not read to fully understand and agree to these Terms & Conditions, you must instantly leave or suspend the use of Click Communication service platforms.
1.3. User Account
In order to access and use certain sections and features of Click Communications web application services, you must first register and create an account with Click Communications (“User Account”).
If anyone other than yourself gets access to your User Account to perform any actions available to you, make changes to your User Account(s) or performs any actions- that will be deemed to have occurred on your behalf and in your name. Therefore, we strongly advise that you to keep the log-in credentials of your User Account confidential; because you will be solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account.
You must provide accurate and complete information when registering your User Account on any of Click Communications Web Services. We also encourage you to provide your own (or your organization/company’s) contact details, including your valid e-mail address, as we may use it to identify and determine the actual and true owner of the User Account.
You must keep your username and password protected and safe, and only give to people you trust to access your account or website settings.
All activities that occur under your user account or website are your responsibility. The account information you provide must be your own (or your organization/company’s), and must be accurate and complete.
2.1. You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least thirteen (16) years of age, or sixteen (18) years of age and have the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into Click Communications Limited Terms and Conditions to enter into a binding agreement, for yourself or on behalf of the person or organization/company committed by you to Click Communications Limited.
- You understand that Click Communications Limited does not provide any legal advice or any recommendation with respect to any laws or requirements applicable to your use or any of your End Users, or your compliance therewith; and specifically regarding your User Content.
- You confirm you own all rights in and to any content uploaded or provided by you, or imported, copied or uploaded by Click Communications Web Services for you, to your User Platform (“User Content”), including any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts., logos, code, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, usernames, text, literary works and any other materials (“Content”), or otherwise have (and will continue to have) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority, in and to the User Content, as necessary to legally access to, import, copy, use, publish, transfer or license such User Content, by you and us;
- You confirm that if you are a Church of Christ account holder/user of our website services, you do not have the right to make changes to the following on your website; logo, architecture and interfaces, font and color themes of your website-and you agree that failure to adhere to this your website will be deactivated.
- You have (and will maintain) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority to allow Click Communications Services to access any user account platform, web pages and/or other online services, for the purpose of importing, copying, displaying, uploading, transmitting and/or otherwise using, your User Content.
- You confirm that your User Content is (and will continue to be) true, current, accurate, non-infringing upon any third party rights, and in no way unlawful for you to upload, import, copy, possess, post, transmit and display on your website.
- You have obtained all consents and permissions required under all applicable laws, regarding the posting, transmission and publication of any personal information and/or image or likeness of any person, entity or property which is part of the User Content, and you will adhere to all laws applicable thereto.
In addition, you must own all rights in any content you upload or publish or that we access, import and/or upload for you via our services, ensure that such content is legal and reliable, and that anything you do with it (or enable Click Communications or your end users to do with it) is legal.
- fully comply with all applicable laws and any other contractual terms which govern your use of the Click Communication Web Services (and any related interaction or transaction), including those specific laws applicable to you or your End Users.
- be solely responsible and liable with respect to any of the uses of Click Communication Web Services which occur under your User Account and/or User Platform(s), and for any of your User Content (including for any consequences of accessing, importing, uploading, copying, using or publishing such User Content on or with respect to the Click Communications Web Services);
- receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from Click Communications or its partners, by mail, e-mail or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you wish not to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time;
- Click Communications Limited shall have the right to offer the Web application Services in alternative price plans and impose different restrictions as for the upload, storage, download and use of Click Communications Web application Services in each price plan, including, without limitation, restrictions on network traffic and bandwidth, size and/or length of Content, quality and/or format of Content, sources of Content, volume of download time
- Click Communications Limited shall have the right to deactivate your account when you fail to pay your annual maintenance service fee where applicable after expiration of your account subscription.
- submit, transmit or display any User Content, or use Licensed Content in a context, which may be deemed as defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing, threatening, incendiary, abusive, racist, offensive, deceptive or fraudulent, encouraging criminal or harmful conduct, or which otherwise violates the rights of Click Communications or any third party (including any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, contractual or fiduciary rights), or otherwise shows any person, entity or brand in a bad or disparaging light, without their prior explicit approval;
- use any illegal action to collect login data and/or passwords for other websites, third parties, software or services;
- publish, collect, upload, or otherwise make available credit card information or other forms of financial data used for collecting payments, unless done in accordance with any applicable law;
- upload, insert, collect or otherwise make available within the Click Communications Web Services (or any part thereof), any malicious, unlawful, defamatory or obscene Content;
- publish and/or make any use of Click Communications Web Services or Licensed Content on any website, media, network or system other than those provided by Click Communications, and/or frame, “deep link”, “page scrape”, mirror and/or create a browser or border environment around any of the Click Communications Web Services, Licensed Content and/or User Platform (or any part thereof), except as expressly permitted by Click Communications Limted, in advance and in writing;
- use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of Click Communications Web Services (or its data and/or Content), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any of Click Communications Web Services to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, services or information through any means not purposely made available through Click Communications Web Services;
- act in a manner which might be perceived as damaging Click Communications Web Services reputation and goodwill or which may bring Click Communications into disrepute or harm;
- impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on Click Communications Web Service/or User Platform, whether directly or indirectly, or otherwise perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Click Communications Web Service and/or any End Users;
- disable, circumvent, bypass or otherwise avoid any measures used to prevent or restrict access to Click Communications Web Services, User Platform, the account of another User[s], or any other systems or networks connected to Click Communications Web Services, by hacking, password mining, or other illegitimate or prohibited means;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of Click Communications Web Services or any network connected to Click Communications Web Service;
- upload to Click Communications Web Service and/or User Platform or otherwise use them to design, develop, distribute and/or otherwise transmit or execute, any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, malware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Click Communications Web Services or networks connected to the Click Communications Web Services, or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the operation of any of our Web Services, or the servers or networks that host them or make them available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
- use any of the Click Communications Web Services and/or User Platform in connection with any form of spam, unsolicited mail, fraud, scam, phishing, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or similar conduct, or otherwise engage in unethical marketing or advertising;
- access to Click Communications Web Services, User Accounts, Licensed Content and/or User Content, through any means or technology (e.g. scraping and crawling), other than our publicly supported interfaces.
- remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of any of our licensors, including copyright mark [©], Creative Commons [(cc)] indicators, or trademarks [® or ™] contained in or accompanying Click Communications Web Services and/or Licensed Content; or
- violate, attempt to violate, or otherwise fail to comply with any of the Click Communications Terms or any laws or requirements applicable to your use of the Click Communications Web Services.
You acknowledge and agree that your failure to abide by any of the foregoing or any misrepresentation made by you herein may result in the immediate termination of your User Account and/or any Services provided to you – with or without further notice to you, and without any refund of amounts paid on account of any such Services.
Failure to abide by any of these rules may bring us to cancel your account and stop providing you with any services
3.1. Your Intellectual Property
As between Click Communications Web Service and you, you shall own all intellectual property pertaining to your User Content and to any other materials created by you, including to any designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, code, interfaces, text and literary works. Click Communications Web Service does not claim ownership rights on your content for the sole purpose of granting you the service.
You know and agree that we will need to access, upload and/or copy your User Content to our platform, including cloud services and CDN’s, to make display adjustments, to duplicate for backup and perform any other technical actions and/or uses required to perform our services, as we deem fit.
3.2. Click Communications Intellectual Property
All rights, title and interest in and to the Click Communications Web Services, including any and all copyrightable materials or any other content thereof which is or may be subject to any intellectual property rights under any applicable law (including any artwork, graphics, images, website templates and widgets, literary work, source and object code, computer code (including html), applications, audio, music, video and other media, designs, animations, interfaces, documentation, derivatives and versions thereof, the “look and feel” of Click Communications Web Services, methods, products, algorithms, data, interactive features and objects, advertising and acquisition tools and methods, inventions, trade secrets, logos, domains, customized URLs, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), and any derivations thereof, are owned by and/or licensed to Click Communications.
Subject to your full compliance with the Click Communications Terms and timely payment of all applicable Fees, Click Communications hereby grants you, upon creating your User Account and for as long as Click Communications wishes to provide you with the Web Services, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, fully revocable, limited license to use Click Communications Web Services and Licensed Content, for the purpose of generating and displaying your User Website Platform to End Users and offering your User Products (as defined below) therein, solely as expressly permitted under Click Communications Web Terms, and solely within Click Communications Web Services.
The Click Communications Terms do not convey any right or interest in or to Click Communications’ Intellectual Property (or any part thereof), except only for the limited license expressly granted above. Nothing in the Click Communications’ Terms constitutes an assignment or waiver of Click Communications’ Intellectual Property rights under any law.
3.3. Feedback and Suggestions
If you provide us with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to the Click Communications Web Services (whether existing, suggested or contemplated), which is or may be subject to any Intellectual Property rights (“Feedback”), such Feedback shall be exclusively owned by Click Communications. By providing such Feedback to Click Communications, you acknowledge and agree that it may be used by Click Communications in order to: (i) further develop, customize and improve our Web Services, (ii) provide ongoing assistance and technical support, (iii) facilitate, sponsor and offer certain promotions, and monitor performance, among others.
5.1. Paid Services
The use of Click Communications Web Services may be subject to payment of particular fees, as determined by Click Communications in its sole discretion (“Paid Services” and “Fee(s)”, respectively). Click Communications will provide notice of such Fees then in effect in relation to such Paid Services. If you wish to receive or use such Paid Services, you are required to pay all applicable Fees in advance.
Click Communications reserves the right to change its Fees at any time, upon notice to you if such change may affect your existing subscriptions. If you received a discount or other promotional offer, Click Communications shall have the right to automatically and without notice renew your subscription to such Service(s) at the full applicable Fee.
All Fees shall be deemed to be in Ghana Cedis or US Dollars. To the extent permitted by law, all Fees are exclusive of all taxes (including value added tax, sales tax, goods and services tax, etc.), levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities (“Taxes”), and you shall be responsible for payment of all applicable Taxes relating to your use of Click Communications Web Services, or to any payments or purchases made by you. If Click Communications is obligated to collect or pay Taxes for the Fees payable by you, and whether or not such Taxes were added and collected from you for previous transactions, such Taxes may be added to the payment of any outstanding Fees and will be reflected in the Invoice for such transaction. We recommend that you verify the existence of any additional fees you may be charged by third parties in connection with the purchase of Paid Services or in connection with the renewal thereof. (such as fees due to banks or credit card or Mobile Money transfer charges). Click Communications is not responsible for any such additional fees or costs.
As part of registering or submitting information to receive Paid Services, you also authorize Click Communications (either directly or through its affiliates, subsidiaries or other third parties) to request and collect payment (or otherwise charge, refund or take any other billing actions) from our payment provider or your designated banking account, and to make any inquiries which Click Communications or its affiliates may consider necessary to validate your designated payment account or financial information, in order to ensure prompt payment, including for the purpose of receiving updated payment details from your payment, credit card or banking or Mobile Money account provider.
Click Communications Web Services and/or its affiliated companies will issue an invoice or credit memo for any payment of Fees or refund made to or by Click Communications Web Service (“Invoice”). Each Invoice will be issued in electronic form and will be made available to you via your User Account and/or by e-mail or or hardcopy invoice directly handed to you.
5.3. Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with Click Communications Web Services that are subject to a Fee for a period of service or subscription commitment and which is your initial purchase of such service, you may provide notice of cancellation for any reason within fourteen (14) days of having first ordered or activated such Web Services (the “Refund” and “Refund Period”). The Refund is applicable only to the initial payment of sing up fee of Web services.
The Refund is not applicable to any additional purchases, site management and site maintenance renewal fee of Click Communications Web Services. If Click Communications Limited (CCL) receives such notice within such Refund Period, CCL will refund to you 60% of the amount charged you for such Services, in currency you were originally charged in, and cancel the service accordingly. After the Refund Period, the Fees paid by you are non-refundable and non-cancellable. In addition, if we find that a notice of cancellation has been given in bad faith or in an illegitimate attempt to avoid payment for services actually received and enjoyed, we reserve our right to still charge the User who provided such notice for any Click Communications Services actually received.
Please note: Certain services purchased on or through Click Communications Web Services may be non-refundable. These include Third Party Services such as domains, SMS and Voice credit and applications
6.1. Cancellation by User
You may discontinue to use and request to cancel your User Account and/or any Click Communications Web Services at any time. The effective date and time for such cancellation shall be the date and time on which you have completed the cancellation process on Service platform, and the effective date for cancellation of Paid Services shall be at the end of such Paid Services’ subscription period.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to subscriptions to Renewing Paid Services, such subscription will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment. Please note that as the cancellation process may take a few days, in order to avoid the next automatic renewal and respective charge the cancellation request should be made at least fourteen (14) days prior to the expiration of the then-current service period.
6.2. Cancellation by Click Communications Limited
6.3. Loss of Data, Content and Capacity
If your User Account or any Click Communications Services or Third Party Services related to your User Account are cancelled (whether at your request or at Click Communications discretion), it may cause or result in the loss of certain content, features, or capacity of your User Account, including any User Content, End User data or other usage data retained therein, and including any domain name reservation or registration that was included in such Services (“Capacity Loss”). Click Communications Limited shall not be liable in any way for such Capacity Loss, or for saving a backup of your User Account, User Content or End User data. Please also note that additional Fees may apply to re-activation of a User Account and/or any Click Communications Services following cancellation, as determined by Click Communications in our sole discretion.
7.1. Visitor and User Information
We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
- Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing activities on the Service platforms/websites.
- Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details (e.g., e-mail address or phone number or location information)
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To further develop, customize and improve our Services, based on Visitors’ and Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with Website, Church Management System , Client Service Management System and Bulk SMS & Voice Communication System);
to provide you with our customer assistance and technical support), or our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have.
Users, Visitors and Users-of-Users’ Personal Information may be stored in data centers on Cloud Amazon Hosting and Dream Host Web Services We may use other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our Services and/or as may be required by law (as further explained below) and in other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our Services and/or as may be required by law.
Click Communications Limited affiliates with service providers that store or process your Personal Information; they are contractually committed to keeping your information protected and secured, in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction.
Our Data Protection Officer team will investigate the complaint and determine whether a breach has occurred and what action, if any, to take. We take every privacy complaint seriously and will make all reasonable efforts to resolve your complaint promptly.
Click Communications Limited has implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to most areas on our Services; the transmission of sensitive payment information (such as a credit card number) through our designated purchase forms is protected by an industry standard SSL/TLS encrypted connection.
We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and Third Party Services for further enhancing the security of our Services and protection of our Visitors’ and Users’ privacy. Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by Click Communications Limited, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, your Users-of-Users’ Information or any other User Content you upload, publish or otherwise share on Click Communications Web platforms.
We therefore encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and User Website, and avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information of which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our Services, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com