GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your payment on all CCL PLATFORMS. Your access to and use of the services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with our payment terms for annual maintenance fee. By registering to create account on any CCL PLATFORMS, you agree to be bound by these Terms. These terms may change from time to time without notice and you should consult the terms each time you use the site(s) in order to view the most current terms. Where the name CCL is used in this document it also refers to Click Communications Limited; and vice versa. These terms covers online payments on our web and mobile app platforms.
1. Once a User has accepted these terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services.
2. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled credit card or net banking purchase transaction(s) which are at any time refused, debited or charged back to merchant account (and shall also include similar debits to Payment Service Provider’s accounts, if any) by the acquiring bank or credit card company for any reason whatsoever, together with the bank fees, penalties and other charges incidental thereto.
3. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, the user must ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact CCL client Service team via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or any other mode of contact as provided by CCL to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank or Mobile Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
- However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regards shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
4. CCL and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
5. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that CCL or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, CCL does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. CCL, the Payment Service Provider(s) and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Website.
8. The User will be required to login his/ her own User ID and Password, given by CCL in order to register and/ or use the Services provided by CCL on the Website. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the User agrees that his/ her User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it shall be the User’s own responsibility to keep them secure and confidential. In furtherance hereof, the User agrees to;
- Choose a new password, whenever required for security reasons.
- Keep his/ her User ID & Password strictly confidential.
- Be responsible for any transactions made by User under such User ID and Password.
1 . The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
2. The User may pay his/ her fees to Click Communications Limited providers of CCL PLATFORMS or a registered member of an organization that is using CCL PLATFORM by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ Mobile Money/bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay Fees online. Click Communication Ltd or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.
Once the User is registered and paid the Fee through online Payment Gateway, He / She will not be able to cancel the transaction in any circumstances. No Payment will be refunded to the User.
Refund for Charge Back Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such User shall immediately approach CCL with his/ her claim details and claim refund from CCL alone. Such refund (if any) shall be affected only by CCL via payment gateway or any other means as CCL deems appropriate. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
The User shall directly contact CCL for any fraudulent transaction(s) on account of misuse of Card/ Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party and such issues shall be suitably addressed by CCL/the payment platform provider in line with their policies and rules.
CCL uses software to monitor traffic to our sites and to identify unauthorized attempts to change information, upload or cause damage.
The software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of all computers that visit the site, including date and time of visits, pages viewed and downloaded aimed at identifying if it is a registered user accessing restricted areas on the site.
The software captures information such as the type of browser and operating system used. CCL does not in any way attempt to link the IP addresses and the identifiers with the users visiting this site unless there is an attempt to damage the site.
We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to keep your internet connection and any sensitive data you are sending or entering on our sites are secured; preventing criminals from reading and modifying any information being transferred, including potential personal information.
We are ready to answer all your questions or respond to concerns regarding this Policy. For any additional information about the management of your Personal Information with CCL, contact us by email or phone.
You can file a privacy complaint concerning the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and disposal of or access to Personal Information.
Please contact email@example.com or call +233 (0)206007255.